Thursday 21 July 2016

Buddhism and Modern Psychology by Princeton University

https://jackikellum.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/feelings-illusions-meditation-mindfulness-buddhism/

Buddhism and Modern Psychology

by Princeton University


Welcome! I’m delighted that you’re planning to take my course on Buddhism and Modern Psychology. I know that the internet offers lots of worthwhile ways to spend time (along with some not so worthwhile ones!), and I’m grateful that you’ve chosen to spend time on this course. The subject of the course is dear to my heart, and I’ve worked hard to create a series of lectures that, I hope, will change the way you look at life.

To get a sense for how to get the most out of this site, you can glance at 'The Basics' (under 'Getting Started,' which in turn is under 'Week One' below.) But if you’ve already got a feel for the lay of the land, you can just dive into the first lecture. Enjoy!

-- Robert Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment